Call for Entries
Short Film Competition
RSOP is organizing a film competition, which is now open for submissions!
This is a great opportunity to share your work on following topics!
- Forced Marriages
- Faith Healers
- Secularism: Dispelling Misconceptions
- Moon Sighting or Moon Fighting: Muslims at loggerheads every year
- Evolution: An Idiot’s guide to evolution
- Integration: The way forward
Entry is free. The closing date for entry is 10th of February, 2014
Films should be no longer than 10 minutes and can be shot on any equipment including DSLRs, iPhones and video cameras.
Permission must be sought from organisations/owners of buildings before filming in them and from all individuals shown in the film.
Copyright permission must be agreed before using any stock video, images or music.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to UK and Pakistani Residents.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- The working Languages should be English and/or Urdu.
- The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all videos/short films entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entry or parents/guardians if children are less than 16 years.
- Entrants must not have breached any laws when filming.
- The films will be property of RSOP who will retain the right of using them in whatever way they deem suitable .
- Entrants can submit as many short films/videos as they wish.
- The videos may be uploaded on Vimeo and the link will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Short Film Competition Submission” to be specifically mentioned.
- The competition closes at Midnight (GMT), 10th of February, 2014.
- Winners will be announced on 20th of February, 2014. The winner of top three videos among all topics will be awarded honorary prizes of amount 100 UK Pounds for first three positions.
- The winners will be announced on the website.
- For any queries undersigned can be contacted on the mentioned email.
Rationalist Society of Pakistan