Waqaas Taimoor: What we saw on blaring TV channels on the Black Day were the convulsive, heart-rending shocks of stupefaction and disbelief, administered one after another in a merciless series of paralyzing certainty. Thrown into sharper relief were our national security policymakers with their misplaced priorities and bloated egos who were seen scurrying for cover and constituting ad hoc committees. […]
- Aug 01, 2014 Global Humanism
- May 27, 2014 Arabisation or Westernisation; what are we really victim of?
- May 27, 2014 Madressa Phenomenon: Reasons and Relations with Extremism
- Feb 21, 2014 The ideological farce
- Feb 17, 2014 Maulana, maulvi and the constitution
- Feb 14, 2014 Opportunism: Jamaat style – II
- Feb 13, 2014 Opportunism: Jamaat style – I
- Feb 10, 2014 10 REASONS WHY WE DO NOT WANT SHARIAH IN PAKISTAN
- Feb 08, 2014 Negotiations or a comedy of errors?
Mobarak Haider: Pakistan has had a galaxy of glorious sons who have written and talked so much and performed so well since 1947 and before. I feel, therefore, that not much is left for me to write on Pakistan’s Independence day. A few lines, however, are possible like inaudible free associations of thought. Comments comments
Haider Afridi, a fan has sent this video explaining how people may lost themselves in dream world. Being a fan of some celebrity does not mean that it is gonna feed its needs. The people around someone want equal responsibility from him/her. Comments comments
Muhammad Nadeem Mirza United States is not an ‘enemy’ of Pakistan; it is neither a ‘friend’. It only does business with Pakistan and that is how states should deal to each other – at least this is what those belonging to the realist school of thought in international relations believe. The core of international relations can be described in one […]
Enough is enough – no more of conspiracy theories please! The market for conspiracy theories in Pakistan remains insatiable as we continued to see an unending supply of such theories in the last few months. “Supply creates its own demand”, an old discredited Economics law may have some truth in the case of juicy conspiracy theories. The preponderance of such […]